Time again for Five Links Friday...
1. Write Nonfiction Now has 10 Twitter Tips for Nonfiction Writers. Great advice if you're trying to market a nonfiction book.
2. On a similar note, while I may think Facebook marketing is basically a dead thing, I suppose some people/companies still find value in it. Either way here are 7 Facebook Marketing "Tips" and "Tricks" That Don't Actually Work
3.If you're a fiction writer, Writer.ly has an article to help you get started on choosing a web platform for your website.
4. Here's an article on BlackGate.com looking at time travel in modern and classic fiction: Do You Have the Time?
5. Finally here's a guest post at thechangeblog.com from our good friend Allen Taylor of Garden Gnome Publications: How I Overcame Fear of the Unknown.
And that's it. I'll be back tomorrow with a long post. About exercise!
No comments:
Post a Comment