June 20, 2014

Five Links Friday 6/20/14

I'm back with 5 links to share...

1. I'm sure your weekend is just as busy as mine. Here are 9 Principles to Help You Keep Calm in Chaos.

2. But back to writing, Writer's Digest has a great article describing everything you need to do to build your platform and help find an agent: How to Be a Writer That Literary Agents Want.

3. And here is a look at the other side of querying from All The Write Notes: How Querying Is Like Dating - And How To Deal.

4. And of course, if getting an agent and a publisher really does seem impossible, self-publishing is really becoming a viable option. Check out Self-publishing boom lifts sales by 79% in a year from The UK Guardian.

5. Regardless of your publishing path, make sure your novel is ready. Here are some great tips on Designing Your Novel's Premise from Social Politan.

Enjoy! I'll be back tomorrow with another interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment