Back again with 5 Links. Hope your Friday is treating you well.
1. Here's an interview with author Heather Grace Stewart talking about the writing process.
2. Agents going off the rails takes a look at something I've never thought about before, and that's what happens when agents burn out and quit.
3. In another great post from Books of the Dead Press, James Roy Daley gives us The Principles of Basic Storytelling.
4. Are your characters too stupid to live? That's something we all wonder sometimes. Here's a post from Janice Hardy giving us the signs to look for.
5. Finally here's a short post from The Evangelist Marketing Minute showing how Fear Kills Growth. Good stuff, we should all take to heart.
Tonight, so help me, I'm getting a short story done. Or if I get stuck, it's back to editing other stuff. Blah. Let's hope I don't get stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment