February 24, 2014

A couple of plugs. (Not hair plugs)

Hey I just wanted to share a couple of things some fellow writers and publishers are working on...

Author Schevus Osborne is running a contest to give away some e-books, including one that published one of my stories.  Check it out here: It’s Time Again to WIN Free Books.

Also, Strange Musings Press has announced a kickstarter to bring the upcoming anothology e-book Alternate Hilarities to print.  See the link and the video below for more details.  I've got a story appearing in this one too, but what's extra special about this is that it's my first cover mention.  That deserves a big smiley face :)


http://kck.st/1gunXWw

Finally I did go ahead and set up an author's page on facebook.  Check it out if you're interested.  I'll use it mostly for connecting with author writers, making announcements, and some other stuff that I might not put here.

No comments:

Post a Comment