I'm back with another Five links for the weekend...
1. You're busy, I'm busy, everyone's busy. Here's a short video from one of my heroes, Brian Tracy, giving 4 Time Management Tips For Work-Life Balance.
2. If you've read any of my posting in the last week, you'll see I'm cleaning up one of my in-process novels. Here's an article from Charissa Weaks with some pointers on what to do when you get stuck in the middle.
3. Here's a list of The All-Time Greatest Horror Writers from ranker.com. Not sure how many of them I agree with, but it's an interesting list for sure.
4. The hardest thing about writing, even harder than editing, is marketing. You can't just write. You can't just publish. You have to get your stuff out there for someone to see. But maybe it's not as difficult as it seems. Maybe it's just your mindset.
5. This is kind of cool. It's an older article, but I just found it today: 34 Writing Tips That Will Make You a Better Writer from dailywritingtips.com.
That's all folks. Hope you found something you could use here and hope you have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment