January 17, 2014

Five Links Friday 1/17/14

Back with five links...

1. Author Jeri Westerson looks at what you need to do before your book hits print in Are Ready to be Published?  Here are Five Things You Need. 

2. One thing I often wonder about with my unpublished novels is whether or not it's a good idea to get an independent editor.  Here are 9 Ways to Vet an Independent Book Editor

3. I'm not considering self-publishing at this point in the game, but for those of you who are, you should definitely read this article:  The Author Exploitation Business from David Gaughran's blog.

4. Onto a different topic, check out this article on success: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Reality And Future from David Duane Wilson.

5. And finally, I thought this was a pretty interesting article from The Atlantic: How to Spot A Narcissist Online.  And I don't think they mean Lex Luger.

Have a great weekend--a great three day weekend for those of us working in the public sector :)

No comments:

Post a Comment