August 29, 2014

Five Links Friday 8/29/14

Hey, it's Friday.  Almost didn't make it, but here are your five links to read over the weekend.

1. Literary agent Carly Watters gives takes an interesting look at something we don't usually ask ourselves when we look for agents: How Writers Can Show Agents They’re Career Authors.

2. If you are ready to query agents, check out James Sabata's thoughts on The Query Process.

3. Having trouble writing the perfect scene for your novel?  Check out this excellent article on Writing the Perfect Scene by Randy Ingermanson.

4. What's your daily routine?  Here is an article looking at the daily routines of history's most creative minds.

5. Do you struggle with productivity?  I suppose we all do at one point or another.  Here are 7 rules for being more productive by Cynthia Koo.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.  I'll be back with another author interview tomorrow, but other than that, I'll be locked up in a room finishing my final novel rewrite. Wish me luck, but good God, I'll need it.

Image by Bill Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment