Last post, I talked a little about the revisions I'd like to make, and I have been working on them. I've got a much more solid opening scene, but I'm still getting the jitters. I think it's time I shift focus a bit and dedicate every spare second to working on these revisions. The last thing I want is to show up at the conference with an imperfect version of the novel.
So what does that mean? Not much actually, but it does mean I won't be posting as much here for the next few weeks. I'll still do the Five Links every Friday, the author interview on Saturday, and keep Theme of Absence up to date, but otherwise, my daily posts here will be a bit more sporadic until after the conference, although I might check in every now and then to update on my progress.
In the meantime, stop by to catch up this Friday for Five Links Friday and if I build up the courage, I might be seeking some of you out for feedback on my synopsis.
Until then, feel free to wish me good luck. I'll need it :)
Image by Bernard Goldbach

No comments:
Post a Comment