September 13, 2013

Five Links Friday the 13th.

I haven't posted in a while, but I'll say more about that in my next post.  For now, here are five links for Friday the 13.

1. 12 Lessons Learned from 12 years of writing There is some good advice here. "Especially this one: In reality writer’s block isn’t a disease. It’s a romantic way of saying I’m lazy."

2. Are You Making These Six Deadly Writing Mistakes? Sadly, sometimes the answer is "yes".

3. Literary agent Rachel Kent shares some of the details on how publishing houses market your novel in here article here: More on Marketig

4. Horror in YA Lit is a Staple Not a Tread  For some reason, I've never even considered trying some YA horror.  That gives me a lot to think about.  Give it a read.

5. And finally, since it is Friday the 13th, it would be a great idea to head on over to Amazon.com and check out the newly released Friday the 13th: The Complete Collection box set.

And that's all for now. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment