August 24, 2013

Happy late birthday to the blog!

Wow, I just realized I've already been posting here for over a year.

It was something I decided to do shortly after spending a weekend at a writing conference and the first post was August 1, 2012.

All in all, it's been a pretty good year for me in both writing and in real life, so I just want to take a moment to say thanks to my reader(s) for visiting this blog in the last twelve plus months.

If even one word I wrote here in the last year helped make you a better writer or inspire you to find more success in whatever it is you do, then I feel like I've accomplished what I set out to do.

 I hope you stick around for another year and I'll continue posting my successes and failures in writing and share anything I happen to learn along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment