November 22, 2013

Five Links Friday 11/22/13

Back to share another five links that caught my attention over the last seven days.

1. From The Masquerade Crew, here is some Marketing Advice for Beginning Authors.

2. Your Writing Coach has some good advice for Instilling Intimacy into your Writing.

3. Music is definitely important to me (as my inclusion in Dark Side of the Moon: A Song Stories Anthology might tell you) and what I listen to when I write greatly affects the result.  Diana Maria talks about how music helps here with writer's block over at BackwoodsAuthor.com

4. Toby Neal takes a look at something all writers have been through in her latest post, Rejection, Straight Up, No Ice

5. And finally, here are the Top Ten Tips on “Leadership & Role Models” by Lakiba Pittman just because I'm into that type of thing.

See you soon, an as always have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment