I'm back from a short break, but to give a quick update, I'm a proud dad again and everyone is doing well. Life is good :)
Here are five links for the week:
1. Ten Time Management Tips That Work. If there is one thing I'll need to be able to do in the next few months, it's manage time more productively. This article from Entrepreneur.com gives some good advice on how to do just that.
2. Ten Simple Tricks to Perk Up Your Writing by Steve Alcorn at Writer's Fun Zone. This article may be a few months old, but has a lot of good (if basic) info.
3. Query Tips from Sara Negovetich. Who better to get agent query tips from than a literary agent? Sara Nego is one and her blog has some good advice for anyone out there writing queries.
4. Overcoming writerly self-doubt. Here's a post from Ksenia Anske's blog. I don't really buy into that whole "self-doubt" thing, but she makes some good points in this post.
5. Are you tough enough? Take this quiz from Success Magazine and see if you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
Good stuff all around. I should be back on a semi-regular posting schedule again, so check back when you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment