December 23, 2012

Ten books to read in 2013

With 2012 coming to a close, I'd like to share ten books I read in the last two years that focus on  personal or financial success.  None of these are directly related to writing, but have a broader focus of achieving your goals and holding yourself accountable.   

Do yourself a favor and pick these up in the next year.  I promise you won't regret it. 

Here's the list in no particular order, although I consider the first two the most important.

1. The Top Ten Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class by Keith Cameron Smith

2. QBQ! The Question Behind the Question by John Miller

3. It's Called Work for a Reason!: Your Success is Your Own Damn Fault by Larry Winget

4. No Excuses: The Power of Self Discpline by Brian Tracy

5. Poke the Box by Seth Godin

6. Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy

7. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell

8. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield

9. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley

10. How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment